Abordajes microquirúrgicos para el manejo de la raíz palatina
- Dr. Jaime Silberman is a graduate of the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru, where he completed his dental education.
- He then received an MSc and a certificate in operative dentistry from the University of Iowa, Iowa City, U.S. Silberman continued his postdoctoral education at Columbia University in the City of New York, U.S., where he received his specialty training certificate in endodontics and his DDS.
- Before settling in Palm Beach County, Florida, U.S., Silberman served as a full-time assistant professor in the Division of Endodontics at Columbia University for five years.
- Since 1997, he has been working in a private practice limited to endodontics in the New York/New Jersey area and later in Florida.
- Currently, Silberman is a faculty member of the endodontic postgraduate programs at Nova Southeastern University, Davie, Florida, U.S., and Columbia University.
- He has been invited to give lectures in New York, locally in the U.S. and internationally in South America.
- In addition, Silberman is a board-certified endodontist and a member of the American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Association and Florida Dental Association.